Burns Of York may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website.
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including the submission of our online credit application or credit request).
- Any information you provide to us (i.e. name, email address, etc.) when you request information or credit, or use any of the other portions of our Web sites, is securely maintained on our Web server and internal systems. This information may be used to provide you with information you've requested about our company, our products and our services, or to provide you with special notices. You may opt out of receiving future communications at any time (see opt-out information below).
Anytime you visit our Web site, we may gather certain non-personally identifiable information regarding the means you use to access our site. This information may include the type and version of your browser, your service provider, your IP address and any search engine you may have used to locate the site. We use this information to help diagnose problems with our server, administer the Web site, and compile broad statistical data. In addition, we gather certain navigational information about where you go on our Web sites. This information enables us to determine which areas of the Web sites are most frequently visited and helps us to tailor the sites to the needs and interests of our online visitors.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION:
Burns Of York may use the personal information submitted to:
- administer this website
- send to you information that you request
- supply to you services that you purchase
- send you statements and invoices
- collect payments from you
- send you marketing communications
Where Burns Of York discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
Burns Of York does not sell, rent, or trade consumer information to third parties, other than as described below, and never without your consent.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Burns Of York may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Burns Of York will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Burns Of York will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Information relating to credit applications or electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Our dealership may disclose specific personal information based on a good faith belief that such disclosure is necessary to comply with or conform to the law or that such disclosure is necessary to protect the users of our Web sites, the sites themselves, or the public.
Our dealership may use other companies and individuals to perform certain functions on our behalf. Examples include administering email services and special promotions. Such parties only have access to the personal information needed to perform these functions and may not use or store the information for any other purpose. Site visitors will never receive unsolicited email messages from agents working on our behalf.
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
Burns Of York is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Burns Of York
1667 Old York Road Suite #200
York, South Carolina 29745